St. Louis, MO, August 8, 2019 — PlazSales, a Manchester, MO point of sale (POS) system provider, is giving merchants a chance to reduce their environmental impact. The company’s grand opening celebration on August 31, 2019, will include a trade-in event that allows businesses to turn in old, unused point of sale (POS) hardware for responsible reuse or recycling.
In return, PlazSales will give merchants credit toward new hardware as a trade for their obsolete hardware.
Merchants who aren’t located in the St. Louis area are invited to ship outdated POS hardware to PlazSales in exchange for the credit.
CEO Jeff Minnis says, “Merchants don’t have many options to dispose of POS equipment they’re no longer using. We’re offering an environmentally friendly option to reuse or recycle. And for trading in POS hardware, we’re giving a credit that can help them lower the total cost of ownership when they update their systems.”
Guests at PlazSales’ grand opening event are also welcome to demonstrate PlazSales’ paperless POS system, designed to help merchants further reduce their impact on the environment as well as improve efficiency, data security, and profitability. The PlazSales team will be on hand to answer merchants’ questions about point of sale systems specific to their businesses.
The event, planned for 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on August 31, 2019, at PlazSales headquarters, 14366 Manchester Road, Manchester, MO 63011, will also include refreshments and entertainment.
For more information, contact Minnis at (636) 256-7901.
Established in 2008, PlazSales is a secure, paperless business solution that combines point of sale (POS), accounting, payroll, purchasing, and customer and ticket management to help merchants maximize productivity, sales, profitability, and customer relationships. The PlazSales system tracks rewards programs, inventory, and workflows, as well as helping merchants to save hundreds of dollars per month in payment processing fees. The Windows-based system is backed by 24/7 support. For more information, contact Jeff Minnis at 636-256-7901 or [email protected], or visit https://plazsales.com.
To help pizzeria owners, pizza point of sale (pizza pos) is more than just a cash register or adding machine — it’s a hub where you can manage your entire business.
Pizza shops have long managed their business in the traditional, manual manner. Much like pizza itself, why stray too far from what has worked? This may mean using pen and paper to order ingredients, taking down orders over the phone. You may be using a non-integrated payment system to swipe credit cards. But that means workflows that take extra time through a shift and at the end of the day. Modern customers want the convenience of online ordering and payment. And like customers always have, they still expect prompt service and their food served warm and tasty as ever.
With Pizza POS, you can streamline your operations to reduce waste. It’s a win for everyone: The more efficiency you can build into your business, the more successful you will be at keeping your customers and employees happier.
Pizza POS Features
Point of sale systems for pizzerias are unique among those for other restaurants and businesses because pizzerias are a different kind of operation. Pizzas are almost endlessly customizable in a way that other restaurants are not expected to deal with. How big of a pie does a customer want? Which certain toppings only go on which certain halves? It’s easy for a mix-up or misunderstanding to occur when relaying these orders verbally and recording them manually. Better to have a system that is designed and optimized for these specific kinds of orders.
Pizza POS systems need to give your business these capabilities:
- Modify options for size and toppings on pizzas. When the menu changes, the system can easily adapt as well.
- Inventory management that lets you know exactly what you have, how much you use, so you never run out of ingredients while reducing food waste.
- Online ordering to suit busy customers’ schedules and for added convenience.
- Delivery management to provide your delivery drivers with directions and constant traffic updates to get them where they need to be on time. You can also let your customers know when their delivery is dispatched so they aren’t left guessing.
- Loyalty program features to keep your customers coming back by rewarding them for doing so. The right pizza POS system will allow you to digitally manage your customer accounts and rewards with ease.
- Customer relationship management (CRM) that allows you to optimize your sales and marketing campaigns, forecast future sales, and automate simple digital features to leave your staff more time for complex tasks.
- Integrated payments — no longer take that extra time at the end of the day to do your payment reports.
- Offline mode for business continuity, even if your network connection is interrupted
- Reporting that provides you with visibility into what your customers are ordering, their preferred methods of payment, the times the rush comes in, and track labor hours and employee performance.
Just What You Ordered
In this day and age, pizzerias face steep competition and small profit margins. To keep operating while making a profit, you need the ability to operate efficiently and build a base of loyal customers. When it comes to optimizing your business, in all specifics unique to pizzerias, pizza POS can help.
To learn more about point of sale systems that help pizzerias run efficiently and profitably, contact PlazSales.