Merchants have many point of sale system (POS system) providers, with a wide range of business models to choose from. Some solutions providers sell POS systems exclusively. Others’ primary line of business may be payment or financial services, and they provide POS systems as value-adds or as an additional revenue stream for their businesses. You also have the option of working with a total solutions provider who specializes in providing all of the solutions your business needs — POS, payments, and more — to succeed in your market or niche.
Here are seven reasons that working with a total solutions provider will result in the most benefits for your business.
- One vendor: When one business sells, implements, and supports all of the IT systems necessary to operate your business, you reduce IT vendor management to a single provider.Your accounting department can reduce paperwork to paying a single invoice from a single vendor.
- Easier troubleshooting: You can eliminate time on the phone with multiple vendors during a project or troubleshooting. If something goes wrong, you know who to call, who can get down to the bottom of the issue, and who will get you back up and running quickly.
- Integrated systems: A total solution provider will ensure that different systems your business to operate — such as POS, accounting, inventory management, and loyalty — will all work together and share data seamlessly.
- Big-picture view of customer experiences: A total solution provider can help you create exceptional customer experiences by leveraging all of your IT systems and selecting new solutions to complement them.
- Security and business continuity expertise: A total solutions provider will understand all of the IT systems your business uses and quickly address security vulnerabilities as they are discovered. Your total solutions provider can also help you plan ways to keep your business up and running in the event of a power or internet outage.
- Omnichannel solutions: A total solutions provider with expertise in your industry or niche can help you advance your business’ digital transformation. They will help you build a roadmap for implementing new solutions that can engage your customers on any channel, from any location, whether customers are shopping online, on mobile devices, or at remote sites such as pop-up shops.
- Stronger partnership: A total solutions provider will grow to understand your business more comprehensively than a business that only sells a single solution or service. They’ll learn your pain points and be on the lookout for solutions to help you overcome them. Total solutions providers will also back their systems with support and be available on-site when needed.
Shift the Focus from Technology to Business Outcomes
When you’re researching new IT systems, it’s easy to get caught up in brands, specifications, and pricing models. But working with a total solutions provider allows you to focus on the ultimate goal of your technology upgrade: business outcomes. A total solutions provider will help you reach your goals and help you choose the solutions that will deliver the greatest value. You can rely on a total solution provider’s expertise to save you time and effort, yet still implement the best technology to meet your needs.
Total solutions providers are more invested in their clients than a vendor who provides you with a single solution. They understand that your success is their success — and they will work with you to find ways to achieve it.
To learn more about IT solutions for all of your needs, contact PlazSales.
To help pizzeria owners, pizza point of sale (pizza pos) is more than just a cash register or adding machine — it’s a hub where you can manage your entire business.
Pizza shops have long managed their business in the traditional, manual manner. Much like pizza itself, why stray too far from what has worked? This may mean using pen and paper to order ingredients, taking down orders over the phone. You may be using a non-integrated payment system to swipe credit cards. But that means workflows that take extra time through a shift and at the end of the day. Modern customers want the convenience of online ordering and payment. And like customers always have, they still expect prompt service and their food served warm and tasty as ever.
With Pizza POS, you can streamline your operations to reduce waste. It’s a win for everyone: The more efficiency you can build into your business, the more successful you will be at keeping your customers and employees happier.
Pizza POS Features
Point of sale systems for pizzerias are unique among those for other restaurants and businesses because pizzerias are a different kind of operation. Pizzas are almost endlessly customizable in a way that other restaurants are not expected to deal with. How big of a pie does a customer want? Which certain toppings only go on which certain halves? It’s easy for a mix-up or misunderstanding to occur when relaying these orders verbally and recording them manually. Better to have a system that is designed and optimized for these specific kinds of orders.
Pizza POS systems need to give your business these capabilities:
- Modify options for size and toppings on pizzas. When the menu changes, the system can easily adapt as well.
- Inventory management that lets you know exactly what you have, how much you use, so you never run out of ingredients while reducing food waste.
- Online ordering to suit busy customers’ schedules and for added convenience.
- Delivery management to provide your delivery drivers with directions and constant traffic updates to get them where they need to be on time. You can also let your customers know when their delivery is dispatched so they aren’t left guessing.
- Loyalty program features to keep your customers coming back by rewarding them for doing so. The right pizza POS system will allow you to digitally manage your customer accounts and rewards with ease.
- Customer relationship management (CRM) that allows you to optimize your sales and marketing campaigns, forecast future sales, and automate simple digital features to leave your staff more time for complex tasks.
- Integrated payments — no longer take that extra time at the end of the day to do your payment reports.
- Offline mode for business continuity, even if your network connection is interrupted
- Reporting that provides you with visibility into what your customers are ordering, their preferred methods of payment, the times the rush comes in, and track labor hours and employee performance.
Just What You Ordered
In this day and age, pizzerias face steep competition and small profit margins. To keep operating while making a profit, you need the ability to operate efficiently and build a base of loyal customers. When it comes to optimizing your business, in all specifics unique to pizzerias, pizza POS can help.
To learn more about point of sale systems that help pizzerias run efficiently and profitably, contact PlazSales.